MAGWAI Reef Safe Sunscreen Lotion is a locally produced reef-safe sunscreen that was born out of MAGWAI's love and respect for the beauty of the coral reefs in the Philippines.
It is specially formulated to protect the ocean, as it protects us from the sun.
- Safe for kids
- UVA & UVB Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Made with natural ingredients
Active Ingredient: Non-nano zinc oxide, non-nano titanium dioxide
Isopropyl Myristate, Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Apply on skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- To apply on the face, squeeze a pea-sized amount. Dab small dots of sunscreen lotion on your face, then rub evenly on your skin.
- To apply on the body, use the same technique above. Make sure you apply enough sunscreen to the skin that will be exposed to the sun.
- Re-apply after 80 minutes, or after swimming, sweating, and towel drying. Wear protective clothing and apply sunscreen to unprotected areas.
NOTE: Since MAGWAI Reef-Safe Sunscreen Lotion is a physical sunscreen, it naturally leaves a white protective cast on your skin once it is applied. The white film is also an indicator that our product is hard at work in protecting your skin from the harshness of the sun.