Coffee Mug - 3.5 x 3.75 inches
Chocolate Mug - 3.5 x 3.75 x 2.5 inches
Beer Mug - 3.5 x 6 x 5 inches
Material: Acacia wood
Finish: Polished with an odor-free, taste-free, food-grade finish to protect the wood from liquid and moist while showing off its natural wood pattern
- Luid Lokal wood products are usually freshly made. We advise you to use your woodware for cold to warm foods ONLY for the first month after purchase then you can enjoy having your hot food (off-boil temperature) after one month. This is to ensure that the material used for wood protection has completely sealed the wood.
- Due to sanding and polishing, there may be a slight difference in the actual measurement compared to the dimension posted.
- Grains differ from each item. This is just natural because of the natural grains of the wood. This also applies to the varying color of the wood.
- All products are engraved with Luid Loka's logo. Please expect to receive your item with this small marking.
How to clean your woodwares to keep them germ-free:
- Wash immediately after use.
- Do not soak in water or any liquid for a long time.
- Hand-wash with light soap and soft sponge then air dry.
- Apply food-grade mineral oil, beeswax, or other oils (i.e. walnut oil, unrefined coconut oil) once every 3 months or as necessary. Air dry before storing.
- Avoid using other vegetable oils (i.e. olive oil) for maintenance as they can later discolor your woodware and go rancid.
- Do not bleach your woodware.
- If your woodware begins to smell, cut a lemon and run across the entire surface.
- Some food may stain your woodware. If this happens, wash them right away with hot water and light soap and try to scrub the stain out. For hard-to-remove stains, you can apply lemon and baking soda to the stain and wash.
- Store your item in a cool, dry location when not in use.
Did you know? Luid Lokal sources their products from small makers in the Philippines, particularly in Angeles, Pampanga, to help local artisans showcase their craft to a bigger market