Bring nature’s abundant healing properties to your home and office with Aurae Natura's bigger capacity hand-painted pure essential oil diffuser!
This WELLNESS POD shares the story of a woman who dared to hope for a better future by allowing herself to be freed from the shackles of poverty and exploitation.
Each diffuser is unique from any other because it is lovingly hand-painted by women rescued from the sex trade so your purchase doesn’t just care for your well-being but also extends care to the last, the least, and the lost.
Inclusions: 1 home essential oil diffuser (300ml), 1 measuring cup, 1 adaptor, 1 user manual
- Power: about 13W
- Input/Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz DC 24V 650mA
- Water Tank Capacity: 300ml
- Dimension: (D) 110 x (H) 141mm
- Net Weight: about 419g
- Material: PP + ABS
- Worktime: Continuous misting mode: 4-6 hours
- Timer: 1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/On
- Choose between changing 6 LED lights or single color
- Auto-shutoff system when waterless
- Diffuses essential oils and increases room humidity
- Ultrasonic technology 2.4MHz vibration frequency
- Very low noise when working creating a quiet and warm room atmosphere
HOW TO USE:
1. Twist (counterclockwise) then lift to take off the upper cover from the base.
2. Connect the adapter into the input jack in your diffuser and the other end to a power source.
3. Add your desired amount of water but do NOT exceed the MAX line.
4. Add your desired amount of essential oils. We recommend 10-15 drops for every 150ml of water.
5. Put the cover back (twist clockwise to lock). Press the mist and light button to turn on the diffuser then enjoy the aroma.
It is recommended to clean the water container, water level sensor, and ultrasonic mist chip of your diffuser every month and before storing. Do this more frequently if you are a heavy user. Clean every week for everyday use. Failure to clean your unit properly can result in the diffusion screen clogging and the water container staining. Damage to the unit will occur and it will result in voiding the product warranty.
Some essential oils such as orange or vetiver may cause discoloration to the plastic of the bowl. Note that this does not affect diffusion, but to keep your diffuser looking new, clean the bowl more frequently if you are using dark-colored oils.