Transform any space with a long-lasting burn that is pure, clean, and ultra fragrant. Arka Naturals candles are hand-poured and made of 100% soy wax - a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It has no toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants, which means less likely to trigger allergens. Available in decorative jars and travel-sized tins.
Nothing will ever replace the soft glow of a candle in a dark space. That comforting feeling is produced by a soft light that illuminates an entire room, soothing you to sleep especially if it’s a clean burn; not the toxic one.
BENEFITS OF USING A SCENTED CANDLE
- Creates a desirable ambiance and atmosphere
- Livens up your decor
- Adds fragrance to your space
- Adds a spark of celebration and romance
- Brings about healthy benefits
- Supports meditation and prayer
- Facilitates remembrance and brings comfort
- Helps create a romantic setting
THE GOOD STUFF
- 100% soy wax
- Wick is made of wood
- Hand-poured in the Philippines
- Notes: Orange, Cardamom, Peach
- Your very first burn is important. Burn it for at least 40 minutes or until the first layer of wax melts out to all edges of the jar. If you don’t do this, the candle will tunnel its entire life.
- Cover your jar when not in use to prevent it from turning yellow or catching dust.
- Burn at a well-ventilated room to keep it from staying lit.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch for a lasting burn.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours in one sitting to prevent overheating.
- Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric, or anything flammable and always burn within sight — never leave unattended.
- When you‘re done burning, blow out carefully. Do not extinguish with water. Use a candle snuffer, if you can.