Clarifying | Moisturizing | For Dry and Sensitive Skin
Rose is rich in antioxidants that promote glowing skin. It has amazing moisturizing properties perfect for dry and sensitive skin. French Pink Clay helps improve skin elasticity and cell renewal, leaving skin soft, smooth refreshed, and supple.
- Free of SLS and parabens
- Handmade using the cold process method that retains natural glycerin
- Handcrafted in small batches in Binan, Laguna, Philippines with natural botanicals and essential oils
saponified lye in distilled H20, coconut oil, canola oil, neem oil, olive oil pomace infused with flowers and rose petals, french pink clay, rose geranium essential oil, phthalate-free fragrance oil
For the face: Make sure your face is wet and well-rinsed before you wash it. With clean hands, work the soap into a nice lather and apply it to your face. Gently massage it into your skin with a circular motion for about 30 seconds.
For the body: Using a loofah, washcloth, or just your hands, apply the soap to your body. Start at your neck and shoulders, and work your way down the length of your body. Rinse well.
- This soap is lovingly handcrafted so color and scent may change slightly from one batch to the next.
- Weight is approximate as each bar is hand-cut so please allow slight variance.
- Although this soap is made from all-natural ingredients, they do not substitute or replace any medications for skin conditions/diseases. Please consult your doctor for your symptoms.
- This handcrafted soap will last approximately 1 month or longer if kept dry between uses. Please use a draining soap dish and keep it away from streams of water.