“Handa akong maging tanggulan
Sa tuwing sasapit'sa'yo ang tag-ulan”
Tag-ulan: on cold, rainy days, remember, you are not alone.
On chapters filled with rainy days, may you remind yourself that even the strongest storms do end. Grab a warm cup of cocoa, play slow tunes, and allow room for your reflections and emotions.
- Long-lasting fragrance
- Comes in a chic-looking box
- One bottle goes a long way - 30-45 days!
Fragrance Notes: A sweet, fresh, and powerfully evocative smell of fresh rain. The natural aroma after a summer downpour is one of life's pleasing scents.
HOW TO USE:
- Open the wooden cap and remove the plastic seal.
- Put the wooden cap back on securely and tilt the bottle for 1-3 seconds to saturate the cork.
- Hang it on your rearview mirror or air conditioner vent and enjoy!