Bare Bosom is a local brand with the spirit to provide all types of titty a high-quality nipple tape with the advocacy to foster the growing community of using less-to-zero plastic waste.
Already have enough of your Bare Bosom box casings? Why not try our ReFill instead? Packaging made from corn, 100% eco-friendly, and compostable in six (6) months, you can transfer your Bare Bosom ReFill on your box casing in no time!
Mushroom – a shade for pale skin tone, slightly muted than Wheat. Follows the pink undertone
Wheat – a shade for fair skin tone, most preferably for light-skinned. Follows the yellow undertone
Tawny – a shade for tan to medium-brown skin tone, most preferably for medium-skinned
Lumber – a shade for medium-deep to brown skin
tone, most preferably for brown-skinned.
Diameter: 8 cm
Shelf Life: 3 months if used daily, but with proper care and cleaning, it will last longer.
How to properly dispose: Cut the silicone by dicing it into small pieces. Then, send it over to the nearest recycling shop for them to repurpose and reuse it.
- Item is sold by pair.
- Do a patch test to gauge skin irritation before wearing for long hours.
- Clean your breast and nipple. Remove all dirt and moisture before putting it on.
- Peel plastic dust film and keep it for storage after use. Do not discard.
- If you have skin allergies, best to pre-test before using it.
- Make sure skin is clean and dry. Free from oil, lotion, and powder before use.
- Your nipple tapes won't come off when you're sweaty. However, don't wear them when swimming or going underwater.
- Store them at your ziplock every after use.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR NIPPLE TAPE
- Wash the adhesive area lightly with liquid soap and lukewarm water using your fingers.
- Avoid using brushes when cleaning your nipple tape.
- Avoid scratching the adhesive area while washing.
- Once washed, let them dry. Never soak them over time.
- Only air dry your nipple tape. Do not dry them under sunlight, by paper towel, or hairdryer.
- Once dry and moisture-free, put the dust film back to prevent dust from sticking to the adhesive area.
- Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight, keep in a cool/room temperature area.