Indulge in the luxurious and moisturizing experience of Lush by SBH Ceris Noire Moisturizing Body Soap.
This handcrafted soap combines the enchanting scent of cherries with gentle cleansers and nourishing ingredients for a decadent bathing experience. Infused with French Pink Clay, French Red Clay, and Mica, and scented with phthalate-free fragrance oils, it leaves your skin feeling hydrated, smooth, and pampered.
WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD:
- FRENCH PINK CLAY: Gently cleanses and purifies the skin, promoting a healthy and refreshed appearance.
- FRENCH RED CLAY: Nourishes and revitalizes the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
- MICA: Adds a touch of shimmer to the soap, enhancing its visual appeal.
WHAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER:
- Raw materials and locally and ethically sourced
Experience the indulgent and moisturizing Lush by SBH Ceris Noire Moisturizing Body Soap. Let the enticing scent of cherries, gentle cleansers, and nourishing ingredients pamper your skin, leaving it hydrated, smooth, and luxuriously moisturized.
Did you know? Most commercial bath soaps contain phthalates, a group of chemicals that are very harmful to one's health. Lush by SBH makes sure that this soap is phthalate-free for a safer and more luxurious bath experience!
- COCONUT OIL: Moisturizes and hydrates the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- OLIVE OIL: Retains moisture, promoting a radiant complexion.
- ORGANIC PALM OIL: Provides a creamy lather while nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
- COCOA BUTTER: Nourishes and moisturizes, imparting a silky smooth feel to the skin.
- CASTOR OIL: Acts as a natural humectant, soothing and softening the skin.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL: Rich in essential fatty acids, it helps maintain the skin's natural barrier and rejuvenates the skin.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE: Offers a gentle whitening effect, enhancing the appearance of the soap.
- KAOLIN CLAY: Gently exfoliates, removes impurities, and promotes a clearer complexion.
- SODIUM LACTATE: Derived from natural fermentation, it acts as a humectant, attracting and retaining moisture in the skin.
Using a loofah, washcloth, or just your hands, apply the soap to your body. Start at your neck and shoulders, and work your way down the length of your body. Rinse well.
- As the soap is handcrafted, color and design may vary from one soap to another.
- The soap may darken with time due to the vanillin present in the fragrance oil used.
- Fragrance may not be as strong as expected on artisanal soaps because Lush only uses a maximum of 5% of fragrance oil. Going beyond 5% is not advisable since it may cause skin irritation.
- Given that this soap is made with natural ingredients and free of synthetic chemicals, it's expected to be less hard than commercial/chemical-based soaps.
- We recommend keeping the soap dry in between uses. Make use of soap savers such as a sisal pouch to make the most out of the soap.
- ALTHOUGH THIS PRODUCT IS MADE OF ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS, WE STILL RECOMMEND DOING A PATCH TEST FIRST.
How to Patch Test:
Apply the product directly on a small part of your face, such as the cheek, chin, or anywhere else that can be easily covered. There should be no other products on the skin so that you can properly test this product. Wait around 48 hours to see if you have a reaction.