Okra, also known as Lady's Finger, has been a part of Filipino family meals for many generations. It's delicious, available all throughout the year, and most importantly, healthy! As a soap, it also offers a lot of skin-loving properties that your body will surely love!
Approximate dimensions: 6cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
BENEFITS OF OKRA SOAP
- Lightens skin
- Rich in collagen
- Helps prevent skin pigmentation
- Helps clear dark spots and blemishes
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Rich in vitamin C for a young-looking skin
- Helps repair skin damages caused by sun exposure
- Contains vitamins B3, C, and E to help tighten pores
THE GOOD STUFF
- Minimal packaging
- Free of harmful chemicals
- Free of synthetic fragrances
- Made with natural ingredients
Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Okra Extract
For your face:
- Wash your face with running water.
- With clean hands, work the soap into a nice lather and apply it to your face.
- Let sit and leave for about 1-2 minutes.
- Completely rinse off the soap.
- Gently dry your face with a clean facial towel.
For your body:
Using a loofah, washcloth, or just your hands, apply the soap to your body. Start at your neck and shoulders, and work your way down the length of your body. Rinse well.