Light up your day and elevate your mood with Lush by SBH's Scented Soy Candles!
Enhance your me-time and self-care routine with these handcrafted scented soy candles. Each candle is made with 100% pure soy wax and premium, phthalate-free fragrance oil.
Need a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of life? Then Sweet Escape is for you!
SCENT NOTES: Nutty Caramel, Sweet Vanilla, and Smoked Coffee
BENEFITS OF USING A SCENTED CANDLE
- Creates a desirable ambiance and atmosphere
- Livens up your decor
- Adds fragrance to your space
- Adds a spark of celebration and romance
- Brings about healthy benefits
- Supports meditation and prayer
- Facilitates remembrance and brings comfort
- Helps create a romantic setting
THE GOOD STUFF
- Made of 100% pure wax
- Fragrance oil is phthalate-free
- Comes in a cute glass jar - perfect as a decor
- Perfect for your own relaxation time or as a gift to a loved one
- Lovingly crafted in small batches in a town in Camarines Sur, Philippines
100% Pure Soy Wax, Phthalate-free Fragrance Oil, Eco-Wick
- Your very first burn is important. Burn it for at least 40 minutes or until the first layer of wax melts out to all edges of the jar. If you don’t do this, the candle will tunnel its entire life.
- Cover your jar when not in use to prevent it from turning yellow or catching dust.
- Burn at a well-ventilated room to keep it from staying lit.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch for a lasting burn.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours in one sitting to prevent overheating.
- Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric, or anything flammable and always burn within sight — never leave unattended.
- When you‘re done burning, blow out carefully. Do not extinguish with water. Use a candle snuffer, if you can.
- Sweating is completely normal in soy candles due to changes in temperature, thus, it will not affect the quality and performance of the candle.
Been a fan of scented candles for a long time! I never start work without one being lit. Happy to have found this - 100% plant-based soy wax used so a big plus for me :)