Give your body the pampering it deserves with this handcrafted body soap from Lush by SBH! Each soap is carefully and lovingly crafted in small batches in a town in Camarines Sur, Philippines. It's cooling, calming, moisturizing, and detoxifying - the perfect combination for a relaxing and well-deserved bathtime!
Did you know? Most commercial bath soaps contain phthalates, a group of chemicals that are very harmful to one's health. Lush by SBH makes sure that this soap is phthalate-free for a safer and more luxurious bath experience!
THE GOOD STUFF
- Raw materials and locally and ethically sourced
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Distilled Water, Saponified Sodium Hydroxide, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Coffee Grounds, Colloidal Oatmeal, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lactate, Mica
Using a loofah, washcloth, or just your hands, apply the soap to your body. Start at your neck and shoulders, and work your way down the length of your body. Rinse well.
- As the soap is handcrafted, color and design may vary from one soap to another.
- The soap may darken with time due to the vanillin present in the fragrance oil used.
- Fragrance may not be as strong as expected on artisanal soaps because Lush only uses a maximum of 5% of fragrance oil. Going beyond 5% is not advisable since it may cause skin irritation.
- Given that this soap is made with natural ingredients and free of synthetic chemicals, it's expected to be less hard than commercial/chemical-based soaps.
- We recommend keeping the soap dry in between uses. Make use of soap savers such as a sisal pouch to make the most out of the soap.
- ALTHOUGH THIS PRODUCT IS MADE OF ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS, WE STILL RECOMMEND DOING A PATCH TEST FIRST.
How to Patch Test:
Apply the product directly on a small part of your body such as your wrist or legs or anywhere else that can be easily covered. There should be no other products on the skin so that you can properly test this product. Wait around 48 hours to see if you have a reaction.